Case management requires a professional to gather enough information that could support in gaining ideas on how to help a patient overcome their concerning circumstances. The person in charge is called a case manager. He will collaborate with the patient to make sure the treatment process is effectively applied to their daily lives and that they reach their prime wellness. It includes assessment, planning, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Psychiatric Medications
- Physical Health Assessments
- DES Family Assistance or AHCCCS
- Social Security Benefits (SSI or SSD)
- HIV Education and Prevention
- GED Classes/ Higher Education Preparation
- Job Training/ Vocational Rehabilitation
- Locating Permanent Housing
- Parenting Classes
- Aftercare Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
- Eye Exams
- Dental Care
- 12-Step Meetings (Including AA/ NA/ HA/ SA)
Connect with Us
We are always waiting to help you. Let us answer your questions by reaching us.